Pieces of glass of "Jardin Métaphysique"
Stag's head in blow glass and fruts in blow glass. Blowing in studioglass Dominique Dominique MARCADÉ.
- Teenager sitting cross legged in "pâte de verre", weight : 312 kg. Artist : Carmelo ZAGARI.Montpellier's Hospital
Frames of miror.
Stripes in fusing glass, 7,8 ml
Designer : LUDWIGDESIGN
- Le temps Scellé, Castglass in "pâte de verre", weight : 520 kg. Artist : Pascal CONVERT, Modeller : Claus VELTE.
Exhibited to LA FORCE DE L'ART
Purchase by Centre Georges-Pompidou.
- Saint-Gildas des bois, Production of slabs for windows in "pâte de verre" with crystal. Abbey church of Saint-Gildas des Bois 14 windows, 24 m2, 3 500 kg of crystal. Artist : Pascal CONVERT, Modeller : Claus VELTE.
Project manager : Atelier FLEURY
- Stemmed glass, Blowing for sexteen stemmed glass, water, white wine and red wine assistant : Catherine Marouset
Musée-atelier du verre at Sars-Poteries (59216).
- Candélabra of Opéra Comique, Panels in opalin glass of lanterns. Blowing in studioglass : Dominique MARCADÉ
Project manager : VERALBANE
- Tabernacle, 400 prisms cuted and polished color glass, glued by U.V. on float-glass Cathedral of Troyes (10000).
Artist : Hélène MUGOT
- Christ in cross, Crystal castglass of cross with low relief hollow in back. Chapel of "Enclos St-Léon", Salon de Provence (13300).
Hight = 130 cm, weight = 120 kg
Hauteur = 130 cm, poids = 120 kg
Artist and modeller : David PONS
> View all the glasswork and glass creation of Olivier Juteau creation.
Blowing of Eighteen large glass bowls for the column’s top at Place de la Concorde in Paris
Olivier Juteau Custom Glassmaker Paris
- Custom Glassmaker with over thirty years experience in the practice of the arts and techniques of glass making, using high performance equipment in his glass workshops, Olivier Juteau french custom glassmaker has developed four fields of expertise which feature in his professional custom glassmaker activities :
- . Creative works. He creates his own sculptures in either glass paste or crystal.
- . Restoring our Glass Heritage : He repairs or rebuilds perfect replicas of glass or crystal elements adorning historical monuments (custom restoration of eighteen hand blown glass bowls for the Place de la Concorde in Paris,
custom restoration glass columns at the great greenhouse in Jardin des Plantes in Paris, glass lanterns for the Hotel Matigon in Paris, glass lampshades for the Colombarium of the Père Lachaise Cementery's in Paris...)
- . Original custom glass works : He produces glass or crystal works for artists, interior designers or famous decorators, companies or local authorities. (glass table for Alberto Pinto, roof tiles in color glass, church glass bell, church glass cross, glass medals, decoratives glass chandelier, glass paperweights...)
- . Engineering of Glass : Having always designed and built his own glass kilns and glass equipment, he specializes in glass consulting, expertise and engineering in the field of thermic plant and glass technology.
- . Glass Training : Dedicated to the transmission of glass professional expertise and know-how, he regularly contributes to the glass training programmes of the “compagnons verriers européens” (European Fellow Glassmakers) within the CERFAV and at the summer university of the Musée-Atelier du Verre of Sars-Poteries.